Book your flu vaccination now.
Flu clinics are available from 25th September. Please contact your surgery after 10:30 am to book your appointment.
Patient Access Online Service & E-Consult Returns!
Tuesday 9th July 19 (update)
We are pleased to announce our new online service is now available for our patients. The registration process has been improved by the EMIS Health team and the process for registration is detailed below.
Create your Patient Access account
1. To create your account click on https://app.patientaccess.com/registration
2. Enter your personal details. Note: The gender field is optional.
3. Enter your account details. Note: The Mobile phone and Marketing fields are optional.
4. Accept the terms and conditions.
5. Select Create account.
6. The account is created. Next choose one of the following options:
a) Link your GP practice (to link to your practice).
b) Skip for now (you can always link later using the Navigation pane or the My Account section (available when you select your name)).
7. Your account has been created.
Link to your practice
1. Select Link GP account or select Link Your GP Practice from the navigation pane.
2. Enter the practice postcode or name of where you are currently registered.
3. Select Search.
4. Select your practice from the list provided.
5. Select Continue.
6. Below the question 'Have you received a registration letter from your practice?', select No.
7. Read the information messages on-screen, then select Continue.
8. Enter your personal details, then select Continue. Note: The personal details must match the details held by your practice.
9. Enter your account details - email address (please note this must be unique to your account), mobile number (optional), and a password of your choice. Note: Your password must be at least 8 characters in length, contain at least one upper-case letter, one lower-case letter and one number.
10. Select the box to accept the terms and conditions.
11. Select Register and create account. Your linked account has been created.
You will get a message informing you your account has been created and you are limited to booking a single appointment. Please note all available online appointments are for a telephone call back.
If you have registered previously with us for online services, you do not need to bring in proof of Identity, we can use your previously verified documents. However please allow at least one week for your account to be properly activated.
If you have not previously brought ID to the surgery for verification, you will need to present at the surgery with two forms of ID. One with a photo ID and one with proof of address.
For help on registering, go to https://support.patientaccess.com/registration/register-without-a-letter
E-Consult is back and there is no change to this service. Please access and use as you did before our system changeover....
We would like to thank you for your patience whilst we have been getting the system working for you.
Please click on the below link to find out more about the new patient record system being introduced to Oak Tree Surgery and Pensilva Health Centre this coming May 2019....
With Best Wishes
Practice Manager for Oak Tree Surgery and Pensilva Health Centre
Introduction of EMIS Patient Record System and what it means to you!
SYSTEM UPDATE: The Online Waiting Room closed permanently on 7 May 2019
As part of the move to our new GP Clinical System, the current online system, "The Waiting Room", will close permanently from the afternoon of Tuesday 7 May 2019. A new online system called "Patient Access" will be available once we have our new clinical system in place but it will take some time to get all users set up with an account. For patients that already have a Waiting Room account we expect to be able to create a new account for you in the new "Patient Access" online system.
The implication of closing "The Waiting Room" are that patients will not be able to book telephone call backs online or request medication online until a login and password for the new "Patient Access" online system has been provided. To support patients with medication requests, patients at Oak Tree Surgery will be able to request medication by email to: email@example.com
Amanda Tamblin, Practice Manager
Contact for Feedback and Complaints
We have a new email address for you to use if you wish to contact us to give positive feedback or to raise something that may concern you.
You can now email us on the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. This is monitored daily and any feedback will be passed on to the relevant person(s) within the practice and any concerns will be fully investigated and we will feed this back to you and tell you what actions have been taken for future improvement.
All feedback will be appreciated and all concerns raised will be treated seriously and acted on promptly.
Surgery Mission Statement:
Our aim is to provide high quality healthcare for all. Our philosophy is to treat people how we would want to be treated. To us every patient matters.
Our aim is to be as polite and helpful as possible to all patients. If you consider that you have been treated unfairly or inappropriately, please ask the receptionist to contact the Practice Manager who will be happy to address your concerns. However, shouting and swearing at staff will not be tolerated under any circumstances and patients who are abusive may be removed from the patient list.
Main Surgery Telephone Number
Oak Tree Surgery’s enquiries telephone number 01579 335320 has been replaced with 01579 324252.
Please ensure that you update any saved contacts you may have containing 01579 335320 with 01579 324252.
(Site updated 19/09/2019)